Friday, March 19, 2010

Stream of Consciouness

My favorite book seres is finally adding a new book! The Maximum Ride seres, by James Patterson, is finally adding the 6Th book. the first one is The Angel Experiment. The second one is Schools Out Forever. The third is Saving The World And Other Extreme Sports. The forth book is The Final Warning. The fifth is MAX, and the newest one is FANG.

The 6Th book came out on the 15 of March. During the weekend I will go and get buy it. The only problem is that there are so many spoiler that are messing the book up for me, but I will still buy the book because I'm a BIG FAN of Maximum Ride. James Patterson Said himself that he will be doing 21 books! Plus they are in the mix of making a Maximum Ride Movie. Its a goal of mine to have ALL the books and see, and have when out, the movie.

In the first book We are introduced to the flock: Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel. They are six kids who where treated as test subjects. All of them have Big white wings, except Fang who has Big black wings. They have no parents, they're just six kids living on their own. There lives get turned upside down when an old "friend" kidnaps Angel. They travel to where they where born, a laboratory called The School. They save Angel and escape The School. They are on the run until the decide that there lives will never be safe until they destroy The School, and that's where book 1 ends and book 2 begins.

All the books are perfect for all ages. They have Action, Adventure, Romans, mystery, sci-fi, and some comedy. In the newest book, FANG, the flock is being watched by a rich millionaire, and things get shaken up between Max, Fang, and the flock as a new Bird kid, Dylan, arrives, who clams that he was created to be Max's perfect match.

I can't wait till I get the book. I already have a sneak peek at the book thanks to an app on my phone. It going to be amazing, each book has its own twist and problems, and each book actually talks about problems that are going on in the world in an entertaining way. I would defiantly recommend this book to everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment