Monday, March 22, 2010

Found Poem

I'm at war! Fighting for the one that I love.
Solute to all the Veterans. Girl, your love like a nuclear weapons.
I wanna make up right now na na, but before we make up right now na na.
Promise me you'll never do it again, promise me that you never do it again.
I say no! We wanna take it slow. Catch up and now lets go. Together we run the show.
I say no! We wanna take it slow. Don't stop right now, lets go. Together we run the show.

We making love to the music. We taking it slow, ya making me lose it. You shocking my my soul.
Baby you perfect, Can't believe that your mine. Baby you got it. Your Electricfine.
One Moment your gone, the next you are here. Like smoke in my arm, you just disappear.
One moment your here, Then you flash away, your still stuttering. I want you to stay.
If only for tonight, you could be the only one, you could be the only one for me.
Only takes tonight, as a tour guide through your fantasy. In my arms is where you wanna be.

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around. Its a hole in the wall, its a dirty free for all.
There's a place i know if your looking for a show, where they go hard core and there's glitter in the wall.
I'm Miss Life styles of the rich & famous, you wanna a piece of me. I'm Miss oh my God that Britney shameless, you wanna piece of me.
I'm Miss Extra Extra this just in, you wanna piece of me. I'm Miss shes to big know shes to thin, you wanna piece of me.


Baby now that were alone got a request, would you make me number one on your play list.
Hey, now mama like really, really is that him. I don't see ya before, but ya got on dose big grins.
Don't stop. Make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up. Tonight imma fight till we see the sudden light.
Tik Tok on the clock. But the party don't stop, no.
Push Push baby, don't stop for a minuet. I said, Push Push baby, take it to the limit.
Clap it up, baby keep on claping. Back it up, by the way your staking.
Kat DeLuna's now the captin, and Akon wants to know whats crakin'.

-Lyrics found at http://www.azlyrics.com/ and at http://jasonderulo.com/page/official-lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment