Monday, February 1, 2010

Vocabulary Narrative

Genocide

This word means a deliberate attempt to destroy an entire religious or ethnic group. I heard that word when i was in sixth grade. When i hear that word it makes me think of all the people who have gone through a genocide and all the people who have died. It makes me sick to think that some people actually think about exterminating certain types of people. Its sickening that some people have
already tried to eradicate different types of people. I really wish that that things like that would never happen again, but with the idiots running the world it wont be long till it happens again.

Renounce

This word means to give up, especially as a matter of principle. This a really powerful word if used, which I have. I renounced being my fathers son. I don't want to be the son of an alcoholic and drug user that refuses to change. Renounce Isn't a word to be taken lightly. It is a powerful word that must be used as a last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment